Burn the memories
[html]

(324) :3

Rio’s eyes followed his gesture, and she, for the first time, noticed the house behind him. They weren’t just sitting on a random porch after all… She instantly felt stupid that she had even asked that question. He must think of her as an airhead now. Rio snorted, but allowed him to continue. She was taken aback a bit. ”Odd? What’s so ‘odd’ about sitting? I’m trying to comfort you because I understand you lost someone important in your life… but if you’re taking this the wrong way – I’ll back off.” She scooted away from him so that their bodies were no longer touching. Rio was notoriously stubborn. She wasn’t sure if she got it from the Marino side of her family or the D’Angelo side, but she was as stubborn as they came. Her thoughts flashed back to a fight she had with Aro, where both of their stubbornness showed – though, she still didn’t know the connection between that. She didn’t know that he, too, was a Marino – hence, the stubbornness would come from her father’s side after all.

After a moment of silence, he questioned her for a question of his own. She remained quiet for a few more seconds before answering in a soft voice, ”Ask away.” She wondered what it could be that he needed to ask her… There were butterflies flapping around in her stomach, and it wasn’t a secret that she liked him. Hell, Rio liked anyone who was hot – but Liam held a special place in her heart. He seemed to be so delicate, yet he was handling his mother’s death so well. Better than she would’ve handled it, even if she didn’t have a great relationship with her. Better than she was handling her mother’s disappearance right now – even though Naniko didn’t die. What bothered her the most was that she didn’t know if Naniko was dead… She just assumed that her mother was still alive.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread