Wolf At The Door
WC::312

[html]

Mido stood just inside the cover of the caves entrance. He shielded his eyes from the glare of the sun with a muscled forearm. The season was beginning to change yet again, the temperature steadily crawled lower with each passing night, and with the start of a new day it took longer to warm back up. The male made his way to the training grounds, observing its wear and tear. This place has seen some better days. I might have to replace some of this. Hand crafted free standing opponents were destroyed and targets had been riddled with holes. He noted how much more it was getting used as of recent, with Itzal’s return and shifts in ranks probably. The Eligos position was open for a nearing candidate; he assumed Axelle would be the next one to take it.

A call from the border tore the Huskadore away from his thoughts. The tone didn’t sound distressed only requesting a presence. He abandoned walking in favor of jogging to get there quicker. Upon arrival the mutt was certainly surprised to see what he did. The source of the howl had been a lone grey wolf with a lifeless moose near his side. If the man had taken the large creature down on his own it was quite the feat and a well deserved prize for his efforts.

Stepping across their scented border he left the loner some personal space. You are at Anathema’s borders. My name is Mido and I’m the Rakeeb of this pack. Mido carried his Kamas and compound bow on his person, the best of both long and short range weaponry in his opinion. He didn’t suppose the man was going be aggressive or unruly. It wouldn’t be the wisest choice ever made, as he would give him a piece of his mind. May we do something for you stranger?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread