Wolf At The Door
WC::371 :]

[html]

Well thank you Einarr that is a very generous gift that you have brought our pack. It was a recent kill; he could smell the still fresh blood off him and the moose both. I hope he killed it not too away. That would be a bitch to drag along. Thankfully the creature he hauled with him was an adolescent, but good eats none the less. A full grown moose could tip the scales at eighteen hundred pounds, to much for any one wolf to move on their own. He glanced over the male with piercing blues, studying him. You seem like a pretty capable hunter.

The Rakeeb moved nearer the grey wolf, with a muscled arm he grabbed the beast by one of its shedding antlers. Turning to the loner he gestured for to follow with a free hand. Walk with me Einarr, we can talk as we move. He spoke with a smile. The mutt dropped the delectable gift several yards inside their territory, if an outsider made any attempt to take it, it would be game on. Anathema is a pretty tightly knit group, we all know each other well enough to get along. This place a refuge for misfits, outcasts and anybody else really that wishes to be part of the family. We range from light hearted canines to some blood thirsty, possibly questionable individuals. Mido moved at a steady moderate pace passing through the wooded area that protected the pack. One could get potentially lost if they didn’t know where they were going. Once member of our family you would always remain part of it. Even in the event that you so chose to leave and return to us later, you would be welcomed back. They weren’t known for rejecting someone wishing to join, unless they certified a bad reputation with them. This was not the case with Einarr though.

They breached the edge of the forest wall approaching the entrance of the howling caverns. He searched the male’s face for any signs of thought. Mido took his gift and respectful behavior as a good indication of his personality and type of individual he was. Having said what I did, do you still wish to join?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread