Wolf At The Door
[html]

It was apparent that Einarr still wished to join their family of trouble makers. The voice that cut through the silence had been none other than Malakai. Was it bad that he could immediately identify the individual by sound of their voice? Mido thought the dark male was pretentious during their first encounter, and he still came off as cocky. He shot him a stern glare as he grilled the potential joiner. I didn’t realize I needed assistance accepting a member. Whatever the reason for his presence, the Rakeeb saw it as being disrespectful and overstepping the boundaries.

This man was kind enough to bring you dinner. It looks like you already helped yourself; it wouldn’t kill you to show a bit of gratitude. Einarr at least deserved the chance to prove himself to them, just like everybody else. Know your place in our midst’s Allu! He lambasted him with a coarse growl. The mutt was surprised to see the grey wolf humble the inquiry. Averting his attention to the one who needed it, he thought about his question. It wasn’t so much any one in particular. I’d have to say that I fall a little into each one them.

If you will pledge your allegiance to Aeron, our Angela; we can proceed, and I will perform the Rite of Agares. There after it would be official, you would be a member of Anathema.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread