Wolf At The Door
[html]
OOC: [WC: 249 || Pts:

Malakai's eyes remained locked upon the newcomer as he spoke about remaining hidden from sight as well as from scent, simply watching the male. The dark smirk remained etched upon Kai's snout as he caught the way the comment was almost directed to him. This could have gone either way - either Kai would have taken the comment as an insult, resulting in an aggressive response, or he would take it favourably, that the male had just the right amount of fire in him, the spirit that he thought most in Anathema had.

Slowly, Kai's grin broadened just a little before his eyes flicked over to Mido - the black male knew of his elevation within the pack, of his new role and authority, and after a moment, Kai's head bowed just a little, though that grin remained, echoed within his feral eyes. Mido told him he should know his place, and as Kai heard his growl, the black male had to bite his tongue to stop himself offering one back. "Very tasty a meal it seems, too. Any fine beast brought to the pack borders is always appreciated." His eyes flicked back over between the males. "Don't worry, Mido, I am well aware of my place."

Approaching the pair a little closer, Kai became a little more serious, his predatory grin fading just a little. "I think you'll fit right in around here. I hope you do decide to take the Ritual. Anathema looks after its own fiercely."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread