Wolf At The Door
The Rakeeb’s laughter obviously showed their Alpha was strong, but no one remains so, Einarr’s question had been meant for when she should no longer lead the pack, but he would hopefully grasp more of the situation afterwards, the lure of family was a strong one. For a long while now he had been within packs, but never part of them, always a ‘contractor’ he hoped he would be able to remember how to behave.

The sound of the kamas leaving its sheath had an instant and electric effect on Einarr, muscles appeared on all his limbs, his hackles rose, indeed, his entire demeanour appeared different. His stance changed to one of better defence, once more re-assessing his weight. So this was it? He had been lured into a pack’s lands, this was how they dealt with strangers? The motion of the unsheathing had been so unexpected, it had caught him off guard, and he berated himself for such a ridiculous response, to have given away so much, it rankled. He huffed a deep breath and regained his former equanimity, relinquishing the defensive posture, and allowing his hackles to settle.

”I apologise, I am…uneasy when weapons are drawn near me, I was not expecting it.”

His tone was as it had been before and he bowed in respect and submission. While every instinct screamed at him for what he was about to do and allow himself to be so vulnerable, he lifted his massive paw from the ground and exposed the pad. Once more his weight shifted to take into consideration his new centre of gravity.

”I am willing, if you will have me.”

He said simply.

Messages In This Thread