Eye of the storm
[html]
text goes here

He was oblivious to anything regarding his family. No one had come to tell him of how his children were, how many and if Neela was even still alive. He'd not returned to the house, either, to seek out the answers himself. Perhaps he was too afraid of anything he didn't want to hear or see. As far as he could conclude, Neela wanted nothing to do with him and it left him wondering whether his mateship was in tatters for some unknown reason. He'd not done anything, it was Neela herself the randomly commanded him out of the house. But the idea of the blame falling on him wasn't something he wasn't considering either. He huffed and stood up, figuring he'd had enough of wondering. He'd find out for himself.

Pulling a large fish out of the shallow bank of the river, he made the short journey on long, muscled legs towards his house. And she won't turf me out like a stranger...' he decided stubbornly, entering the house and soon after the room he was aware Neela had planned to nest in. Ochre eyes softened as he found a peaceful scene, everything seemed fine enough. Tony didn't speak, but placed the fish down on the floor and waited.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread