Eye of the storm
[html]
text goes here

Tony ignored Neela as he clasped his hand securely around the child. He shook his head as he placed her back down, muttering, '...Growl at me...' prefixed with a heavy huff. Settling himself down beside Neela, the pups between them, he shook his head again. 'Don' care if y' think y' okay alone. Ahm builin' y' a fire later'. He considered his words for a second, behind adding, 'Yanno. In th' corner, so they don' get burnt...'. They were his kids too, and Neela obviously had to take into account some of what he said. As gentle as he was trying to be, Neela was being annoyingly stubborn. 'Don' care what y' think. Hadley's got more recent kid care skills than y' so ther' he concluded just as stubbornly.

Moving onto talk of names, Tony smiled slightly. Leaning over to Neela and flicking his tongue over her cheek. He scanned over his children slowly, selecting the largest, a mottled creature. He, as Tony found out after a moments searching, was significantly larger than his siblings, heavier too. The blacksmith racked his brain silently, thinking up nice names. Finally, he found one he thought fitted well and spoke it too Neela as a suggestion. 'Luca?'

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread