[MaMa] I'll be your sunshine in the rain
[html]

Not my best writing but tired, sorry :c

Word Count → 000

Neela happily burrowed her way into the blankets and against Baird’s chest, threading her arms around him. The kiss was returned happily as She squirmed against his chest, getting herself comfortable. Her eyes flicked sideways when she felt claws digging into her shoulder, noting Gelar’s presence. The triplets were nowhere to be seen – they had stayed with her for the voyage but when Neela had begun to head back inland they had flown off to hunt.

”Not bad,” she said in response to Baird’s question, resting her head against his shoulder while she spoke, ”Waves fairly calm an it ain’t that cold without the snow getting you wet, even you mighta been able ta handle it.” Neela smiled as she teased Baird about his dislike of the cold, raising one finger to lightly flick his nose, ”Lonely though, noone else sailing an if anyone was about they kept away from the shores. M’glad to be back ‘ere.” the with you at the end of her sentence was unspoken but made obvious by her tone.

Baird went quiet for a moment and Neela cocked her head in concern, noting how he was staring off into space. His eyes finally met hers and he seemed alright again but Neela was still worried. ”You alright Hun?” she asked.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread