[MaMa] Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away
[html]

Ugh, sorry for the wait, and the crappy post :: 189 ::

He felt a thrill of pleasure shiver down his spine as Adonia stood and smiled at him, her tail waving freely behind her. He smiled indulgently as she babbled, honestly finding her way of blurting out already known facts quite endearing. Her open honesty and lack of concealment was what had drawn him to her to begin with. He found it refreshing after all the bullshit he had put up with previously; friends, family and Grace lying to him and leaving.

He felt the sudden desire to hold her close, he took a step towards her, bringing his muzzle down into his chest as he kept his cerulean eyes on her face, reaching out his arms to try and snake them around her waist. He swooped down to land an affectionate lick to her muzzle, nuzzling close to her. His voice, when it came, was low and sultry, his Irish accent creating a sort of purr. "Well. I've got a day off, so I'm all yours." He laid another strategically placed lick to her neck, his handpaws resting on the small of her back, fingers threading into her thick fur.

Word Count ~ +xxx

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread