[MaMa] My Soul Beckons For You
OOC: Now I am the sorry one XD...and..>.> I would have never expected such a lovestruck Itachi XD Maybe I could see if Aiyana could have this affect on him outside of this matchmaker XD j/k

She had been sitting, she ocean waves being gusts of air her way and past her form. His silky words catching her ears before his scent could reach her. Her head turned and acid orbs find the familiar crimson of the Lykoi male. That was the only thing familiar about him. His form was new, his fur similar but broken in a different way. This alarmed her at first making her stand and face him in a defensive stance. Her fur bristled at first sight while her ears went back and tail shot out. The dark pupils nearly overtook her acidic eyes. He was a luperci. She...she fell in love with a luperci! [I]Love? Had she just registered that she loved this male? Yes..yes she does..
Aiyana calmed herself. She didn't want to offend him, or upset him. She still wanted to be near him. To feel his fur mingle into hers, and she nuzzle into him like she had on many occasions. "Itachi...you're a Luperci. I-I didn't know that...I should have though, your scent was a little different..but it's not like I've been around many other wolves in my lifetime..." She admitted, as usual, with frank tones.

Her fur went down, smoothing back over as she let the surprise melt away. She couldn't fear him, or be upset with him. He was still her friend, and still very much in love with him. What he was couldn't change her mind. Slowly she trotted over to him and jumped up some so she could attempt to nuzzle into him. A soft whine of apology broke form her. "...either way, Itachi...I'm glad to see you.." Her tail wagged freely as she took in his deep musky scent and rubbed her forehead onto him in the very wolf like greeting and show of affection.

She wouldn't let anything stop her from seeing him, or showing him her affection despite the fact she didn't like luperci all that much.

Messages In This Thread