fill up your mouth with smoke hourly
[html]

-- oh hi did you know I stink Sad

Myrika is by me!

Myrika smiled and nodded her understanding of a slow integration. Such was her reason for selecting a residence so far from the "hubs" of Infernian life. While it had been a lonely choice, it had worked out, providing Myrika with just enough companionship and closeness while also giving her the room she needed to feel free. Though -- that last had been decreasing steadily with the leadership. She was beginning to realize what she needed to sacrifice in order to be a successful leader, and these thoughts frightened her. She was quite content to, at least for the moment, focus on smaller and more easily solvable problems.

Nah, I understand. It took me a while to feel this place out, too, she confessed, though carefreely enough. The mansion's been falling down for a decade, I think, she said, sighing. I should have taken up carpentry instead of horses -- or books. There were some who might call the latter thing entirely useless, even. I don't really know how long it'll stay around. Or safe, for that matter. Just because a building remained standing did not mean that building was safe to enter -- much less dwell within.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread