[J] Seeking a Home
[html]

400+ Is not! :3

Draugr is by Requiem!

The wolfdog was infinitely glad she was first to the borders and first to greet Null. She could prepare the mottled wolf far better here, with the possibility of Salsola directly before her, than she could in the northern village. There were only so many secrets she could spill there, but on the borders here -- Draugr could hope Null would soon be a member of the pack. That gave her rights to share in the pack's secrets, and therefore there was no harm in sharing more now.

She ignored the inquiry as to how she was, although without rude intent -- it seemed a cursory question and less important than Null's readiness, so Draugr only smiled her approval. I'm glad to see you, too. I trust you did good with the gifts, the hybrid said. She would not be so presumptuous as to ask to see them before The Boss, for if Salvia happened upon her looking at gifts meant for the leaders, Draugr could not think anything but ill would come of it. You look ready, the woman said, observant of the woman's stance. The smile slowly faded and Dra became serious as she observed.

The anxiety she displayed was appropriate, Draugr thought. Some might stalk confidently up to the borders -- her mother was one such. That had been under a different leader, however, and her mother was a different woman. If Dra had been amongst the outsiders, she too ought to have adopted a small quiver upon approaching the borders of this pack. You're fine, I think. A little bit of nervousness is good, but don't cower unless you've made anyone angry. Listen to your instincts, too -- we simply play an old game many of our kind have forgotten or abandoned. Submission and dominance were ingrained in all of their heads and minds, and Null, too, might find that deeper knowledge ready and waiting for her.

When the leadership comes, I'll talk first. Don't speak to her until she speaks to you, or if I ask a question. The earthen-hued woman decided she probably did not need to ask any questions; her mind still lingered on the words Null had spoken during their previous meeting. Traps, and traps of all kinds. Any last minute questions? the earthen hybrid asked, a smaller ghost of her previous smile returning, soon to disappear until they were again alone.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread