[J] Seeking a Home
((Whoo!))

Null quickly ran over her skills in her head, wondering what else she could do that would please the Boss. Well, she could do plenty of things; she had at least a basic knowledge in many subjects, and she supposed that it couldn't hurt to mention them. She had no idea what the Boss was looking for, after all.

U-um, I can read and write. I speak pretty good Spanish, though not as good as my English. I can be stealthy, I'm very good at not being noticed. I'm a decent tracker, too. I've got a pretty good aim with throwing knives. I have a basic working knowledge of medicinal plants, different gems. I know some first aid, um, stuff like tending to wounds, resuscitating people, treating burns? But I'm best at sneaking and tracking and traps. I learn quick, too, so I'm sure I could learn to do lots of useful stuff! She tacked onto the end, implying that she was fully willing to learn new skills to best aid the pack. Null hoped that these talents (that she herself considered not worth a lot) would be enough to convince the Boss to let her in.

The Boss had asked her what else she could offer. Null wondered if this was a good time to present the gift? It was covered by the question, in her opinion. And now she could see why Draugr had suggested green jewelry. Null was suddenly even more pleased with the selection of jewelry in the box-- it would go perfectly. U-um, Null added hesitantly onto the end of her list of skills, hoping that she wasn't mistepping, Please forgive me if I am doing this wrong, but I have a gift for you. I do hope you like it. I'm a little unfamiliar with the procedure, but um, I would like to-- to offer this to you?

She had retrieved the beautifully carved box from the top of her satchel, holding it steady so as not to tip it's contents about. She undid the latch and pulled the lid open with one hand, revealing the actual gift part of the gift-- a collection of fine, green-stoned jewelry alongside a set of brass binoculars. Something pretty and something useful; it couldn't hurt to give both. She kept her body low and her head down, awaiting the Boss's response.

Messages In This Thread