[M] [MaMa] sink of blood and crushed veneer
[html]

[380]
you can never have too much fun! -cackle-

Teme Lupus is by Alaine!

The unchecked anger coursing through his blood was icy cold, which was perhaps a little surprising to the male in itself. He always considered anger to be hot, rage and fury were hot emotions. But this was freezing, sliding down his spine to make him shiver uncontrollably. As he'd moved back, she'd automatically made to correct the distance and it made his stomach clench. His closing fists were noted and Sonje stepped back, a movement that Teme was grateful for. He'd never wanted to hit a girl before- but then no-one had ever broken his heart this way. His love, he almost choked on the thought that he still considered her as such, picked up on his body language almost immediately and her questions came tumbling forward.

Her stammering words served only to wind him up. She knew exactly what he was talking about- how could she not? She'd come here with a single intention, surely she couldn't have forgotten already. Her ears were slick against his head, prompting his own to take a more dominant position upright. He wanted to shout at her, to tell her she knew exactly what she meant, she was just delusional. But her next words caused his dark blue eyes to turn a dangerous shade of black, his own vision flashing red. She loved him? The lies poured from her mouth with such ease- how could he ever have fallen for it. Unable to hold it together any longer, he opened his mouth and roared at her.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. You are lying to me. After his initial shout, his words were spoken very clearly, a slight pause after each word to punctuate what he was saying. He didn't comprehend that he was moving until his arms had come up to grip her own forearms. He didn't realise he'd leaned in closer until he could see his own reflection in the darkness of her pupils. The book, Sonje. The reason you found me... seduced me. I know your secrets... He hissed in her face, lips automatically pulling back to reveal sharp ivories. He couldn't have adjusted his grip if he'd wanted to, but he consciously made to shove the vixen away from him, hoping she hit the wall or some other solid object.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread