reflected path
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: -checks watch- My gosh... I am late

The collision was sound, not in body but voice as the explosive cries of true elation burst from the woman’s maw with no volume restrained. The touch against her flank was brief as the form of her pupil sudden dashed around and aimed for her tail. As jaws clamped lightly around it, the Nomad leapt off the ground in a playful bound, twist while aloft to turn toward her long-since seen friend. Happily she whined with eyes wide and twinkling with mirth. The sudden rush of excitement had her body twisting and turning every which-way to drop both front paws on the nimble female and drag her to the ground.

What a wonderful blessing to see her friend like this! When last they spoke the days ahead looked grim and uncertain, but for the day to find them in better spirits now, oh! It had to be the work of the Ancestors or perhaps ‘luck’ had indeed work its way into the scene.

Auburn mane whipped wildly around as the female wolf pranced around her dear friend. She came in close to bring her muzzle along the woman’s own, whining sweet tones of adoration and lavishing her scarred muzzle with kisses of endearment.

203 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread