We come offering our souls.
[html]

Isabella merely nodded at the introductions, knowing that there was little reason for her to give her name, real or not. She was on her own pack's lands and these were strangers. It was polite to give her name, but there was nothing sweet about Isabella to begin with. "Chihana, and this is my cousin," she said with a smile, letting some level of innocence flow into her words as she relaxed her posture. Anything to make it seem truthful, the woman glanced at her cousin, smiling lightly at him with a firmness in her eyes. The white slave looked up at her, then looked at the pair of sisters, with a meek smile. He knew what his mistress wanted; for him to assume a role. "Kaoru, not like horses much," he explained, shying carefully away from Ducky despite the mare's placid nature.

She sighed, then shook her head genially. "He was born in a different place, strange accent, isn't it? Our fathers are brothers, or cousins; hard to tell. "The lies flowed off her tongue with strange ease; she was more accustomed to omitting the truth than telling various lies. The women offered their cart for inspect, for trade. Isabella's back straightened as she dismounted, holding onto the reins herself to keep up the pretense that the other male was her cousin. What the woman didn't know wouldn't hurt them. "I trade in oils, dried flowers and herbs, and seeds," she said flatly, knowing that not many liked any of those things. And adornments? She did not need more gold and silver, especially with the two necklaces around her neck and the ring on her finger from Sirius. "I can send my cousin for any of those if you're interested." The woman raised her brows in questioning, fingers tightening on the mare's reins.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread