[MaMa] Kohaku's Heart
[html]

Her tail began to wag a storm at the arrival of one her own age. When her anxiety had calmed down, Sura's ears perked carefully as she listened to the woman's speech with the upmost attention and logic, her tiny mind whirring away at the computational possibilities of the knowledge she had shared.

"You wight dat fwower can't the talks. But you cans talks so you shoulds tells me that you wubs me. " (hover for translation) , Sura gestured towards the flower she had crushed. "Dis my fwower and I SQUASHES it cauz it no tells me it wubs me. Just bwoomin not goods enoughs cauz they do dat all da time on dere owns weder I awounds dem or nots."

Seeing another child, her tail once more wagged a happy greeting.

"Buts I'm a Sura!", she protested at the idea Kohaku hadn't verbalized of Sura being nameless. To be nameless would be an awful thing, unknown to the world. So would being unloved, having no place in the universe to call home in a warm and fuzzy place.

"You shoulds tells me dat you wubs me, too. Since I'm the biggers!", she explained, opening her paws emphatically to gesture just how much the both of them should love her. If there was a rock that fit between Sura's outstretched paws, it would have been plenty big enough to crush her to death.

Having no playmates, Sura's manners and reasoning skills were lacking, as was her speech. Her methodology of compromise was simply to ask again, and for more.Her way of instruction was to simply boss around with wild pointing and rantings of semi-tangentially related subjects. At this rate, Sura would be the laughing stock of all of her clan for her under-developed everything. It wasn't Ink's fault, as he tried his hardest to raise his adoptive sister, but in reality, it took a mother and a father, which Sura was no longer at the liberty of possessing. Her proficiency at escaping labor certainly didn't help matters.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread