Join Me My Friends
[html]

OOC: Free post order.

Word Count: 300+

The morning had been spent working on the preparations. Everyone is Casa di Cavalieri knew that today the leaders of the other southern packs would be arriving. The courthouse had been swept, dusted and tided. The table in the war room was covered in meaty treats, cut down and prepared in various ways so that the leaders could easily use their hands to eat as they chatted. Jazper was beyond excited and full of anticipation all morning as he waited for their guest to arrive. He had briefed the pack about the dinner, asking them to leave the war room in peace for the early evening but inviting them to chat with any of the guests after the dinner.

Decorated in his finest clothes, his bear fur cape strapped to his right shoulder, the Sole greeted his guests, leading him to the war room as they arrived. At last everyone he had expected had been shown to the room and he joined them with a smile, filling up a glass of wine for all. Clearing his throat he called for attention, standing up beside Alyssum and raising a glass. "Thank you all for joining my mate and I for an evening of socializing and good food. We are blessed to have you all here and thankful that you have taken time out of your busy lives for an evening."

Pausing he thought of how to word his main reason for inviting the other leaders to Casa. "Before we continue I would like to share with you an idea. Many of us have alliances with each other or friends within each other’s packs. I would like to propose a peace treaty throughout the south." With these words he grew silent, his golden eyes watching the others for a reaction and hoping that they would see the idea in a positive light.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread