Join Me My Friends
[html]
Word Count :: 000

As she had gotten ready for the meeting that morning, she had idly wondered why it was always Jazper who was organizing and arranging these meetings of good will towards other packs; wasn't it d'Arte who was the one, after all, for good relations? She supposed Casa di Cavalieri was, as well, she thought grumpily in her mind as she had put on her transparent blue veil-like skirt, adorning herself with various jewelries from necklaces to bracelets, but never forgetting her belt and dagger.

She had entered the hall relatively early - there were only one or two other leaders there, to whom she had uttered a warm greeting before seating herself. Truth be told, she had not forgotten the encounter with Tony, and she was still a bit sour over it. Allies indeed.

However, she came with no ill tidings towards the pack itself, or the other packs that were gathered there today. As the last of the leaders filtered in, Skye listened intently as Jazper gave a brief summary - a proposition of peace. Skye nodded slowly; it would be good for them to band together, particularly because of their close proximity. She waited for Io to finish, and then spoke up for herself.

"I agree," she said. "A proposition of peace between our packs will bring security, too." If peace was sought out for all, they would not worry about their neighbors attacking, as Skye herself had during the AniWayan war. Thankfully, however, AniWaya had avoided Cercatori d'Arte during the tension.

Image courtesy of Guwashi999

<style>
.GR2_Valentine p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Valentine b {font-family:verdana; color:#dabf55; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Valentine {background-color:#202741; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000c23; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4862/atable18.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #dabf55; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Valentine .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaOTR.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #090c19; }
.GR2_Valentine .name {text-align:right; font-familyBig Grinamion; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Valentine .lyrics {color:#dcd4ad; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Valentine .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8e9eb; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread