Join Me My Friends
[html]

I am sooo glad that I checked it.

Silvano had gotten the message, and it was clear who would be coming to the leadership dinner. It was for his former uncle (still very much an uncle in his head), and Vigilante's place was at home to grieve for the loss of his mate and the mother of his children. There had been absolutely no question that he had no place here. The poor, worn dog had finally lost what he loved the most, and he could only offer gentle, and weak, condolences and a promise that he would take care of things. This was one of those; a big high to-do at Casa was just the sort of thing that Vigilante did not need to go to. Silvano was enough, and it was good enough practice that he desperately needed.

He had arrived, and found the other pack leaders there too; rather the ones that had come to visit. Of course he would not miss his uncle's invitation. For the dinner, he had dressed simply; black pants, black shirt. Light colors did strange things with his mottled pelt and black went with everything.

But it was a strange evening, different than what he had expected. He sat, having been fairly silent throughout the dinner as he stared back and forth between his uncle and the newest woman in his life. His lips were pursed tightly at the thought. He still thought that it was strange that his aunt and uncle had split, even if they had not been a good match. Most of the kids stayed here, with Jazper, and the others (few as they were) had moved on. But it was still strange.

Then the real business started, and Silvano looked up with a fierce concentration. "Treaty, not an alliance?" he asked, knowing that there was a definite difference between the two of them. A treaty was simply an agreement, and an alliance was a formal political connection. Did Jaz just want to have them all tied together, more so than usual, but without the ties that came with a formal alliance. "What does that treaty entail, exactly, Jazper?" he said, a little more formally than he normally would have.

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9aa2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0f1117; }
.silvanofreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; text-align:center;}
.silvanofreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofreeb {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#535b72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #9e9aa2; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanofreeb-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #0f1117; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanofreeb-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #373c4b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread