Fragility
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The man was large, brutally scarred from head to toe, but it didn't make Fayne falter at all. The Delta was accepting of everyone it seemed, so long as they were goodhearted. She didn't know Shaw well, but from his smile he seemed to be a kind person and so she smiled back at him. The silver she-wolf came closer and set in front of him, overjoyed to have some company. It soon became clear that something was different about Shaw. For one, he didn't answer her right away, instead scanning the surrounding area with eager eyes. After, he started to make hand motions and her emerald eyes followed his motions as he pointed at a tree. Even though he didn't speak, his motions were clear and she recognized the pictures he drew and what he explained. He was gathering wood for a building. She smiled and nodded, accepting the fact that he couldn't talk either. She didn't really know why anyone would want to build on this beautiful land, but every Luperci was different. Fayne had seen Sky's tree house from when she visited Noah during the time he was injured. It wasn't to her liking, but it still amazed her that Sky had built it herself and astonished the Delta. Fayne appreciated the hard work she'd put into it. So you're building a house? I've seen Sky's cabin. It's proven to be a useful place for pack members to recover. She was smart to have built it.

Shaw started a new motion, one she immediately knew, he then pointed to her swollen belly. Fayne smile brightly, her tail picking up behind her. She was getting so huge anyone could tell she was pregnant. It was something she was proud of, but the reason she was so stressed out lately. Her smile kind of faded when she thought about it, but grew again when she remembered that they'd be here soon. Oh. You noticed? She joked, giving a light laugh. Yes, they should be here any day now. It's my first litter...I can't wait until they're born. The worry shown from behind her smile, it was hard not to show when it was so very overwhelming. She then thought of Palaydrian and what had happened, then of Titiania who was now nowhere to be seen. The thought also brought another sour thought to her. The female Adonia who was now pregnant with Zalen's pups. How could she be so disrespectful to the relationship that Titania and Zalen had built over the years. The two wolves had build a whole pack together, one that Fayne had come to love. Titania was family, a sister to Fayne and now she was gone and some other female whom she didn't know well was taking her place. It just wasn't supposed to be like this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread