[M] Repose Repetition
[html]

WC: 347 OOC: She's a gambler :|

As he spoke she bristled, how dare he use her natural instincts against her, she growled but let herself stay quiet as he spoke, a speech of different truths and paths. Saqui could see holes though but as her father taught her, she waited patiently. Her ears were pinned to her head. He was arrogant, from the sound of his voice. Her eyes burned into the sick bastard. She had every intention of answering but seeing the poor squirming puppy her answer was delayed. “I hunt only in my packlands, and to animals that have no children. We are taken as the great spirits see fit, but you.... you EAT your own kind, I do not eat predator. I keep to my natural instincts. I do as the great spirits have put in my head since I was born.

She pointed at the puppy who whined weakly in the mans hand; “So instead of finding a surrogate of your own kind so that they can live you decide to maim and eat them. Eat your own. That is perverse and wrong. So I should have died too when my mother passed on? Me and my brother without milk? But instead we were helped by another milking mother.” The young wolf said, her eyes burning on the man. She had her eyes set both on the child and the knife, her heart beating fast. “I cannot do what nature has made me do. But I cannot let you kill anymore puppies.” She pulled her bow up. Her eyes on him. “You will not eat if your brain does not work.” She said, trying to calm her nerves, her arms weren't shaking as she did what she could to control them. She couldn't bare to see more die, even if he killed this one, there were others in the little den under him, she could save them at least. Her heart beat against her chest. If she could sweat as a human would, the persperation would be soaking her fur right now.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread