I'll Be With You
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The Delta returned the affection once again placing licks on Tharin's head near his ear before she rest her head on her paws. After a large meal, all she wanted to do what sit here and talk. Tharin brought up all of her worries with one sentence and it showed on her features. Her brow wrinkled and ears pasted back as she remembered seeing Palaydrian in that hole and the sorrow on Zalen's features after finding his and Titania's pups. Though, his next words seemed to east her a little. She certainly hoped that was the case. She simply couldn't bare to lose her own children. She could barely handle two friends losing their own litters. I can only hope that's the case...I love them already Tharin. I can't stand to even think about if it were to happen to my own... Her voice was small, quiet, telling of her sorrows.

Fayne settled closer to him, reaping the warmth and comfort from his body. I can't help but worry though...every thing I do, I have to be careful. One wrong move and I could lose them. She sighed and gave a slight smile thinking of the lives inside of her. They're so fragile. The silver fae turned to look over at her friend. Maybe it was good for her to talk about it with him. She didn't want to be paranoid and worry up until they're born, but it couldn't be helped. She would do everything in her power to keep them until term and deliver them healthy and happy into the world. I just want everything to be fine. She knew that even if she lost this litter, she would be able to have many more. Even so, it scared her to think that her pups wouldn't ever get to experience the taste of meat or the smell of the meadow. She couldn't wait to take them there, to be with them every day until they were old enough to be their own wolves. She wanted it so badly and it was so close to becoming a reality.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread