I'll Be With You
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The swollen bellied Delta truly did believe that her own pups were meant to be born. Tharin had a point when he said there had been enough death and now it was time for the life to come. Her life was next in line and hopefully her own would make it to see the wonders of the world. Fayne nodded and smiled, again bumping into the larger wolf. It was hard to resist the urge to get up and play, but that was one of the many things she was forbidden from doing during her pregnancy and she would respect Noah's wishes. There wasn't much she could do besides work on her den, sleep around, and eat. It was boring but she enjoyed the attention Noah payed to her. She could tell that he was just as excited about the pups being born as she was and he was also doing everything in his power to keep her and the pups healthy. They are strong. I can feel them kicking and moving around in there, anxious to explore the world. She giggled lightly, happy that Tharin had come to spend some time with her. He was certainly doing wonders for her mood. They'll make it.

With a restless groan, Fayne rolled on her back exposing her plumping stomach. She nipped and snapped at Tharin, her tail beating happily against the ground. Playful growls escaped her maw as she continued to snap at him. Her jaws attempted to secure a tuft of fur on his scruff, tugging lightly at it as she rolled around. Another groan was given and a yawn followed shortly after. Noah has me confined to inside the borders. I know it's for the best...because Amy is still out there...but I'm growing restless. She scooted on her back closer to Tharin and nuzzled at him, urging him to play a little. It shouldn't hurt. He forbids me from playing. Tell me, how am I supposed to not play! She laughed continuing to nudge and nip at her friend. It shouldn't do her any harm if she wasn't jumping around like a maniac. She was simply starving for some entertainment.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread