I'll Be With You
Tharin growled, bumping back into Fayne. His tail swayed as he watched her, ready to move and start a game in an instant. Of course, the games would have to be much more careful. She was heavily pregnant after all. That could stop so many things. He had to be careful with her. Hearing her words he nodded, ears perking up. They had to make it. There was just no logical way for them to not survive. Perhaps he was just rationalizing, but the way she spoke the pups sounded quite strong, and ready to come out soon.

Fayne rolled over, Tharin dodging her nips and letting her pull on his scruff as he nosed at her belly, occasionally returning growls and nudging her. The play was light, but it was still enjoyable, moving around to push at her and keep his head from being trapped in her grasp. The yawn sent him backing up, still half crouched and ready to play. It'd be impossible to stop you. It's good that you can't leave though. I don't think I'd let you out of the pack even if Amy wasn't around at this stage. It would be too dangerous.

Messages In This Thread