I'll Be With You
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The Delta stayed quiet as he voiced his question, intent on the pups making a counter attack on him. It was a random chance, but it seemed they were more weary of the outside world then she or Tharin would have guessed. Fayne was sent rolling around, laughing loudly as the pup's movement startled the Gamma. His reaction was priceless and Fayne's laughter didn't cease for quite some time. It took her several minutes to regain her breath, her stomach muscles aching from the constant giggles. Eventually, she was able to breath again and she rolled over on her side, gazing happily over at her friend. I told you they would!! They're strong little ones, prepared for anything and they haven't even been born yet! She was in awe of the motions they made inside of her. Often, she would simply lay there and wait for each movement to come. Though, sometimes they didn't move at all for hours or even a whole day. It was all chance.

Tharin finally settled down. Fayne remained where she was, body relaxed as she lay there. She nodded, smile growing as he spoke. She didn't really believe that they listened to her, but it was hilarious seeing Tharin think so. His question brought a softer smile from her, her eyes darting down to her belly. Yeah...I talk to them. I think they can hear me. It's a nice thought to think they can hear my voice. I've told them stories and I talk about the future with them, how I can't wait to see them. The silver she-wolf certainly hoped they could hear her. If they could, it was highly unlikely that the words she spoke stuck with them for more than a few seconds. But maybe her voice was familiar to them already. A tinge of joy hit her again when she realized how close they were to breathing air, to seeing the world and their parents in front of them. Interesting things they are.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread