I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Here we go xD Not as good as I had it all in my head. We had dinner, and afterward it just poofed Sad( Hope the PP is okay! If not I'll be happy to change it!

It had been a couple weeks since the gentle and gracious Alyssum had accepted the

Callow knight's vow, and things were finally beginning to settle down. He'd been staying in

one of the guest rooms as he grew accostumed to the change of scenery. His belongings

were only half assorted around the room, the rest still residing within his pack. The room was

only temporary after all, soon he'd have to pick through the rooms on the lower level,

which he'd already explored some. It was all so strange and new. Having a room, itself was

a big deal, and a site better than the cramped space beneath Eirick's house. Already Casa was more a home to him than his clan had ever been. Once he'd set foot in the armory he couldn't imagine himself staying anywhere else. There was only one problem...

Sidra Phoenix.

The dusky minx's scent had been hard to decipher at first, lacking the potency it held while

she was in heat. But he found himself vexed by the familiarity of it, the faint traces along the

halls. It wasn't until he'd passed her room when the realization struck him like a blow to the

chest. He'd paused at her door, but there was no sound to indicate that anyone was behind it, and he'd quickly left. That heirloom was all that remained of his mother, the woman who'd died giving him life...and she'd stolen it. Probably pawned it, too. Oh, no... God no. She wouldn't do that...would she? He could only hope.

Well, she'd gotten what she wanted. Now it was time he got it back. He hadn't the opportunity to meet many of the Cavaliers yet, maybe she didn't know he was here? All the better. At least today he'd laced his pants properly. He pulled on his sword belt, but left his shield resting on the bed post and took the staircase down to the lower levels. He hoped to look through the available rooms today, see if any in particular caught his eye. But his plans were thrown aside and soon enough he found himself at her door. Was his pendant inside?

His russet ears twitched when he caught the sound of muffled footsteps. She was inside and was coming out! This was what he had been waiting for, and he quickly steeled himself, leaning against the wall next to the door frame, his arms folded against his chest. He smirked, imaging her shock when she saw him. The door soon opened. "The thing about that pendant...it looked better on me." Came his accented voice as he straightened.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread