I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

Just realized, if Aro joins he can simply confirm the pendant's appearance and that'll prove she stole it. :3 If he joins. Lol.

Again Sidra glared at the tawny man as he stopped her in her tracks, putting his large muscular form in front of him. Her lip curled in a slight snarl though no sound came from her lips. He was thoroughly annoying her. The pendant was hers now, she wasn't going to give it up so easily. It was beautiful, the only good thing that came from the day that followed their night together. Obviously Alister knew she had it. Why else would he charge right up to her door and accuse her of such a crime. Though, the leopard woman was skilled at lying and she would play her game until the end.

The austere woman simply stared him in the eye, raising a brow as he spoke the way he did. It almost sparked a smile on her lips to hear the aggravation in his voice, but she kept her face blank and unimpressed. Why did he care so much anyways? It was just a necklace wasn't it? It did look much better on a woman's form dangling just above her own natural treasures. The woman's arms remained under her cloak, hiding her hand which held one nervous twitch. Her claws were scratching the inside of her palm in a rough fashion. Alister's eyes fell to her chest and one of her hands came to grasp her cloak, pulling it over the portion of her body that was revealed. She'd always hated anyone staring at her scars, but now that they were fresh and horrendously pink she'd rather nobody saw them at all. Also, his eyes on her chest had her feeling insecure about the pendant that dangled just above where he was looking. She wouldn't let him have it. She noticed as well when he glanced at her breasts. Did he really think she wouldn't notice him looking at her in that manner? A moment later his eyes focused on something less interesting, but she wouldn't let him get away. My eyes are up here. She said, trying to catch his gaze again.

Anyways...I don't have it. Honestly, I don't even remember what it looked like. I was much too caught up in other matters to have kept a mental image. She told him with a seductive grin on her face. Although, she wished that hadn't have happened at all she couldn't deny that toying with him was fun. She could tell that he'd enjoyed it, even if he was much to gentle for her taste. Sidra attempted to pass him, trying to get to Aro's door. Now, if you'll excuse me I have someone to see and you are not that person. With a respectful bow of her head and a mocking smirk on her face, she tried to go on her way hoping he wouldn't try and stop her again. He had ruined her fun and now she couldn't wear the shiny silver pendant around Casa...it was a shame. Just when she was having fun showing it off. Part of her had to admit that she enjoyed the thrill of lying to Alister. She always had enjoyed pretending. All of this was just a game to her and she would keep it going as long as she could. Alister wouldn't dare to touch her and if he did, she would give him a piece of her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread