I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

They are a lot of fun. Smile Probably cause they're so different. Lol.

The gold and black hued woman didn't like the concerned look in his eye. She didn't like those taking pity and she tried her best to not feel grateful when those were concerned for her. Her pride wouldn't let her show her appreciation. She'd rather pretend she could take care of herself and not accept kindness from others, especially not men. Again, she recoiled as he looked at her with those eyes and her body tightened. Her shoulders stiffened, arms hugging close to her body. She didn't want to be looked at like that. Also, she'd rather not talk about what happened, not when she was so close to putting it in the past and forgetting about it. Nothing....nothing I want to talk about at least. Don't concern yourself with it. Her own eyes reflected the subtle sadness she felt when he brought up the topic of her scars. But, it was quickly hidden behind her nearly perfect mask of anger and irritation. After all, Alister was rather angering and irritating.

The man reacted as he should when she caught him looking at her, shy and embarrassed. She did feel slightly flattered that his eyes had traveled there, but they weren't there so that he could stand there and stare at them. It was even less appreciated now that he was taking valuable time out of her day to interrogate her. His accusation that she'd enjoyed what had transpired between them had her looking at him with astonishment. She was baffled that'd he'd go so far as to pin that on her. Her eyes darted away for just a moment before returning him stronger than ever. It may have been somewhat of the truth that she'd enjoyed the time she'd spent with him. But, she would blame all of it on her heat. It certainly was the heat that'd driven her nearly commit an adult act with him. How would you know if I liked it or not. She shook her head. Let's not talk about that. She didn't want to bring it up, not now that they were so close to Aro's door. If he were to overhear such a thing, who knows how he'd react. Never before had he had a reason to be jealous of the acts she's committed and for him to be angry would be severely hypocritical.

The words Alister spoke of his mother softened Sidra somewhat. She too had lost her mother in the most untimely of fashion to the most vile and monstrous people she'd ever known. The dagger she had was her only reminder. Her mother had given it to her so she could protect herself from the traffickers before she'd been killed. If anyone were to take that from her, she'd probably go crazy. For a slight moment, it was evident in her eyes that she could relate. She almost felt bad for the guy. The pendant she wore was the last reminder of his mother. Goddamn this one for being so soft and pleading. It almost hurt her to see him trying so hard to get it back. But, being as selfish and stubborn as she was she wanted to keep the pretty thing for herself. Sidra pushed forward but there he was again trying to keep her where she was. The leopard woman was becoming angrier and angrier by the moment. Her snarl grew and this time a deep growl rumbled from her feminine frame. A warning for him if he didn't move out of her way. Yeah. I have time...but I don't want to waste it on you and your nonsense. Get the hell out of my way. Sidra was pissed, glaring up at him with threatening amethyst eyes. Her hands were tensing, claws ready to rip him to shreds. Sidra wasn't in the mood for him. She'd been harassed by men enough for a lifetime.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread