I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

out of character here

There he went, being sorry for her. She hated that with a bloody passion. He also offered a soul to talk to if she ever wanted it. Sidra didn't see that ever happening. She hadn't even told Aro her whole story, why would she talk to Alister about the recent occurrences even? Yeah okay... Her eyes couldn't help but wash over him with interest as his muscles revealed themselves from under his fur with one flex. Quickly, as not to be seen, her eyes focused back onto his hoping he hadn't noticed. She wasn't interested in him, not in the least. She gazed up him with a bemused expression as he tried his best to squirm his way out of the hole she'd dug him in. She had to admit it was amusing see him floundering about, doing the best he could to turn things around. She simply watched him trying to fight back a laugh. Finally, he nodded in agreement but moments later he was back in the pit again trying to climb out. It was your first was it not? She asked with a grin on her lips. She'd forgotten about that until now and it was incredibly funny to her. Sidra didn't give him any time to answer simply wanting to see his expressions. Anyways...moving on.

He flustered for a few more moments and then agreed to move on. She simply nodded, still standing with a slight grin on her face. Okay. Done, never happened. Alister reminded her very much of Hadley when she'd first met him. The poor man had been so scared of her he ran down the streets of Halifax just to get away. It was a fun day playing games with him. Unfortunately, now he hated her and avoided her at all costs. Of course, Hadley was much more fun to play with because he didn't stand up to her like Alister was doing now. The problem at hand quickly arose again and the tawny man firmly planted himself in front of her, telling her she couldn't ass with a stern 'no'. Sidra covered her eyes with her hand giving an angry sigh. She knew she had it, but she could make her self seem like she didn't and that was what she would do. For a few moments, she simply stood there and glared at him with a snarl on her lips, further growls erupting from her maw.

Why was he being so persistent? She'd told him many times that she didn't have it and she knew she hadn't slipped up in any way. Or had she? Again, her hand slipped under her cloak and she scratched the inside of her paw. The more he pressed her, the more anxious she got. Sidra lunged forward snarling at him, threatening to snap at him. She really didn't want to take it there, but she would if she needed to. Alister, for the last time, I don't have it! How long is it going to take for you to realize that?! Her teeth were bared, another growl slipping past them. How dare you confront me in my hallway next to my room! Alister stood bravely in front of her even as she growl and snap at him. He had some guts to face her. She caught the persistence in his gaze, unrelenting as it cast down on her lithe cloaked form. She could sense the slight falter in his confidence. He was afraid of her, but he wasn't going to quit. Finally, Sidra settled down crossing her arms over her chest and turning to face the wall. She cast him a snarl and a glare as she waited patiently. What is it going to take for you to leave me alone? I don't have the stupid pendant. In many ways, Sidra was still just a child. Without the presence of a proper mother figure through most of her life she'd grown to be this way, stubborn and unrelenting with nearly no sense of right or wrong. Unlucky Alister.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread