I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

She's just not nice to most men. X3 Naaaaah. Lol!

The leopard woman was right to have given up trying to scare him out of her way. Alsiter didn't move a muscle when she snapped at him, bared teeth and all. She simply continued to glare at him hoping he would buy her continual denial that she had the pendant. Sidra nodded her head in a cocky way, lifting her head proudly. This was her hallway. Yes, it is my hallway. Oh, it's theirs too but it certainly isn't yours and you have no right to waltz to my door demanding me to give back something I don't have!! She didn't know where he was staying, but he was new and this was not his hallway. Sidra was done talking. She'd told him again and again that she didn't have it, there was nothing more she could say to sway him. Now, it came down to who would falter first and she certainly wouldn't be the one to give up so easily.

Angered footsteps caught her attention, ears pressing forward as she looked past Aliter to see her one and only Knight in Shining Armor coming to her rescue yet again. She reacted by giving a over confident 'I told you so' glare up at the tawny muscular man. Aro's enraged and oh so charming voice filled the air and Sidra was instantly wooed by the man. She gladly stepped back as he came in between her and Alister, though she'd rather give the man a piece of her mind herself. But, it seems she'd already done that. The next step for her, was to forcefully remove him. She couldn't though, she was much to petite to cause the wall of a man to move from her path. So, Aro could do it for her. Sidra was somewhat wide eyed and astonished as he pushed the man away. She'd never seen this side of him before but somehow, it enticed her. He was kind of getting overly riled up and the leopard woman almost told him to calm down, but he was snarling, hackles rising as he tried to intimidate the opposing man. The Italian came from him, brisk as it rolled of his tongue. He was handsome no matter what his mood was.

Sidra pressed forward, placing a hand on the obsidian wolf's arm, coming to his side. She knew she was probably pushing it, but she couldn't wipe off the smug smirk on her lips. This was simply too great of timing to not appreciate. I would listen Alister. I've already told you that I don't have it. So, just move along now. Accept that it's lost and forget about it. Sorry you couldn't find it. Her hand scratched lightly at Aro's arm trying to soothe him from his rage. Hopefully Alister would just leave them alone and never bring up the pendant again. She'd have to sell it or trade it now. Unfortunate for how pretty it is. She couldn't wear it in front of Alister or Aro anymore.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread