I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Alister be all like "But I didn't do anything " :[[

He quirked a brow at her self-righteous display, "It belongs to the pack, doesn't it? ...well, I'm part of the pack, and if you have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with Lady Alyssum." The coyote woman had been rather impressed with the tawny knight when he'd shown up at the borders. His chivalrous display delighted and intrigued her, and she'd responded in equal measure, honoring his vow. He intended to keep it as Casa already seemed more a home to him than he'd ever had. Really, he didn't think much of his humble den anymore. Here he could claim a room for himself complete with a bed, something he'd never had before. This had been his goal when he'd journeyed to the lower level, but Sidra's presence sidetracked him. That pendant, however it looked, was far more valuable to him than even his sword. Hard to think- as he was loathe to part with either.

Russet ears flicked backwards with the sound of heavy footfalls, accompanied by a vicious growl. His brows furrowed as he watched Sidra's expression change entirely. She gave him a glare which then morphed a cocky grin, eyes glimmering with admiration? This couldn't be good... A booming voice confirmed his supicions, as a black and white pelted man came between them, thrusting a hand against his chest, causing him to falter a step backwards. A reflexive growl bubbled in his throat, but he quickly regained his composure, ears twitched forwards as more harsh words were thrown at him. He understood all of a couple words --bastard, and my love. The foremost did little to faze him. Ahh, now how long had it been since he'd been called that? What was strange was who it came from. He'd never seen this man before in his life.

The second word caused him to gaze from Sidra to the new male in surprise. Wait, she...and him? Sidra hadn't said anything about this...Oh, god...if he found out. But...nothing happened, right? They'd both agreed on that point. He shook his head roughly, hoping male didn't catch the shift in his visage. The Italian, was he Italian? -was enraged, but Alister hadn't done anything. She was the one who'd been yelling. Wait, what had he heard? He didn't think...Alister was quick to put his hands up before him, "Woah, wait...This- this isn't what you think..." His posture was neutral, tail low, ears laid back. The bi-colored male was blowing this way out of proportion, and the Callow knight was doing everything possible to appear non-threatening. How could he think that Alister would...No, he wasn't that kind of man, he'd never.

Alister kept his eyes away from the male, he didn't want him to take it for a challenge. "Ser, you're mistaken...I haven't done anything here...You have my word. She's- she's the one who's wronged me." Hazel eyes fell to the man's hand which rested ominously on his sword hilt. His eyes widened just slightly, but he made no move to reach for the sword on his left. He'd defend himself if he had to, but he preferred to not have to fight at all, not as long as a peaceful resolution could be found. And he was determined that one would be found. He hadn't done anything wrong here.
He shouldn't have to defend himself.

He backed another couple steps compliantly, posture still neutral, if a little tense. He was prepared, if the man attacked, he'd be ready, but he prayed it wouldn't come to that. His eyes followed the cigarette as the blue eyed man threw it to the ground, stomping it lifeless, before they returned to his face. He nodded shortly. "I'd love to 'go about my merry way', as you put it. Really, I would, but, as it happens, she has something of mine. A pendant...You...haven't seen it- have you?" If she really was his amore, and she did in fact have it, perhaps the mohawked man had seen it? Maybe Alister was pushing his luck, but he had to try...For his mother, for Rowan.

He completely ignored Sidra, and focused on the man. "It's about this size." Once again he demonstrated the pendant's circumfrance, but this time for the male. "...made of steel, shaped like a hollow sun." He paused, his British voice quiet. It means a great deal to me." A vain attempt to appeal to his better nature. But faced with his love and a complete stranger who would the man trust? He'd tried to sound as convincing as possible, for it wasn't a lie. She had to have it, she had to.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:11px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:9px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread