I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

OOC here!

The man then began to act like a child calling out their sister for taking a belonging. If it wasn't Sidra involved Aro would have laughed in amusement, but instead his lips lifted and his ears shot forward in dominant fashion. A low growl rumbled through him demanding silence from Alister. Aro was already upset that Sidra even stole from another, let alone a member of Casa who was family. Sidra seemed to avoid taking her cloak off, she didn't want to be caught in any bad action. When he questioned how this came to be, the two seemed to look at one another in nervous fashion. His muscles tensed and a cold rush of electricity ran through him. Had they!? He bristled, but tried to keep himself under control. The male began to muss up his hair causing Aro to become suspicious. Why was it so hard to answer this simple inquiry. This caused him more discomfort. She was his! All his! He kept himself from snarling and he kept his arms firmly folded over his chest. Finally, she just gave up the necklace, his heart broke. She did steal...why would she steal? But worst of all, it was as if she quickly gave up the necklace to distract from the question. Aro's eyes blazed waiting for someone to answer, "Well!" His deep baritone voice boomed impatiently.

Finally, Alister began to speak despite Sidra trying to usher him away and Aro glared down at her, "He's not going anywhere until I get my question answered..." Aro looked back to the man as he spoke of Halifax, he tried to think of when she was out of the pack for a length of time to allow her in Halifax..then his heart felt heavier and his brows lowered when he looked to Sidra, "..was this when you were in heat?" He controlled his voice, not wanting to yell, he didn't want his anger to show in his voice, but the Marino was fuming with anger. If anything else broke, Alister might be the dead man here, but he kept himself from unfolding his arms and lifting him by his cloak. How easy it would be to pound his fist in that face of the brown eyed man. The man asked him about Halifax after claiming they had just 'talked'. If that were the case why was he so nervous? Aro wasn't that intimidating was he?"...yes...I have been to Halifax a few times...talking, huh? That's all that went on?" He eyed the man suspiciously, but then looked to Sidra to confirm this. But if she was easily capable of stealing, he was sure lying was her other skill..

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread