I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

out of character here

From the moment Sidra opened her mouth, Aro's posture and presence shifted in front of her eyes. He was angry, yes. Very angry. Her body pushed forward a bit as Aro pressed towards Alsiter, as if she were going to be able to stop him if he tried to hit the other man. Yeah right. She couldn't make him budge. Especially not when he was in this clearly aggravated state of mind. Her ears pasted back, regretting that she'd said anything at all. But, it was true that it was much better than lying to him. She didn't want to lie to him and she didn't want to hurt him but it was much too late for that. The truth did hurt him, it was clear in how he was reacting. But they did nothing! Nothing in comparison to the night they had the day after that. The night they'd mated.

Alister spoke again adding onto the situation by stating she hadn't said anything. Her eyes narrowed on him. He was making things worse for her and for the Marino Knight. A slight growl escaped her lips, tempted to step forward and try to calm the obsidian man. But, she cringed when his fist slammed into the wall next to him and a gasp escaped her as he rushed past them, going into his room and slamming his door behind him. He'd never reacted such a way in front of her. Not even when the traffickers had her. Then, he had hidden it all away and put on a mask for her. It was surprising seeing him like this, so protective over her just because of one meaningless night with one man. It really was harmless...and to be honest, not all that fun. It had grown awkward and was a huge mistake. Both her and Alister knew that. Sidra looked over to Alsiter again, an irritated gaze focused directly on him. I think it's best you leave. You've just went and made things worse. Her tone was austere, angry at the man before her even though it really wasn't his fault. But, he hadn't made this any better for her or Aro. Take your stupid pendant and let us be. She spat as she walked past him. Now she had to deal with Aro and all of his glorious fury.

Sidra's head lowered as she came closer to his door, hearing things crashing about. He was taking this harder than she would have thought. Was this really any different than him getting two females pregnant? She was irritated, but she couldn't let him be like this. Sidra came to the door and listened for a moment before knocking softly. Aro... She really didn't know what to say. It really did mean nothing and nothing had come of it. She'd mated with him, not Alister. Please open up. I wasn't thinking. That night I just wanted to get out of the pack, It was a foolish thing to do but I was panicking. Then he was there and it was my first heat...I lost control. It was all the truth, except for the fact that she knew what she was doing that whole time. She had been trying to get that pendant. Look where that had gotten her. It was true that she'd lost control, got swept up in the moment. But it was only because of the damned heat. Good thing she'd regained her composure before something had happened. I...I'm sorry. It really was harmless and It wasn't really fun...believe me. It was a mistake. Apologizing took a great amount of courage for Sidra. She sucked up her pride because Aro was more important. Hopefully he would calm down and they could talk.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread