I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]
You twist the truth
before my eyes

(000)

Ooc.

Alister's words followed her down the hallway as she walked away and stung some. In this situation Sidra did feel bad that she'd stolen something dear to Alister, his only reminder of his mother. She knew how it felt to lose the one who gave you life and would do anything for you. Despite the leopard woman's tough exterior, she probably wouldn't have stolen the pendant if she'd known it's meaning. It was too late for that now and her pride was keeping her from showing any signs of kindness or regret.

It didn't take long for Aro to answer the door. Sidra was in the midst of throwing Alister one last glare, one full of all the anger she felt right now. One he'd remember the next time they met. Once he turned, Sidra faced the Marino man before her, head instinctively lowering in submission. The anger radiated off of him, it was almost a physical feeling to be standing before him. She followed him inside and stood around awkwardly as he cleaned with no words coming from his maw. She looked over the mess, obviously the sound she'd heard from down the hall. She'd caused him to do that. The regret for that night washed heavily over her as she stood there, eyes trying to find something else to look at to distract her from Aro. With a heavy sigh, she rolled her shoulders back and tidied away some of the sorriness on her features. Why should she even be sorry? Nothing happened, nothing at all. Her brow furrowed as she turned back to Aro becoming increasingly irritated that he wouldn't speak to her. Just when she was about to say something she'd probably regret, he spoke up and her head lowered once again as he asked about her thievery. That icy blue gaze bore down on her almost like a he was about to lecture her about it and punish her for it. But she didn't think stealing was wrong, it had kept her alive and happy until she found Casa.

The cloaked woman stayed quiet for a moment and then shuffled closer to where Aro took his spot on his bed. I haven't done it in a while...since I came to Casa. But yes, I do. There was no shame in her gaze when she admitted to it. It was a way of life for her. Then the lecture came. Her head was thrown back and a sigh escaped her lips, much like a teenager would do when they already knew they'd done something wrong. His last question caused a slight glare from her as she looked back at him, not wanting to relate any of this to the traffickers. But it was true, except for them teaching her about the scent. That had been her first heat and the heavy seducing scent had only made things easier...yet in some ways harder for her to accomplish her goal that night. Sidra moved closer, sitting on the edge of the bed. Her gaze softened as she looked down on him, not wanting him to be upset with her. It was odd. I didn't know what it meant to him when I took it. It was just a pretty piece of jewelry that I wanted for my own. So I took it. There was a 'know it all' kind of look on her face as she spoke. She couldn't look at him as she answered his second question. She'd always ignored the fact that the traffickers had taught her seduction. It had helped her in many ways and was a valuable skill. I'd rather not discuss the things they trained me to do with you. But yeah, I guess I did learn that from them. It's a skill that I use and it's been useful. In many situations it's kept me alive.

There was always a thrill when she seduced someone, it was almost addicting. So was thievery. She'd never been ashamed of her skill set, but here sitting before her lover's gaze she felt some shame. Sidra hated it. Aro made her weak. She didn't want him to be ashamed of her, or be upset with her. Just another thing she would have to come to terms with if she wanted to be with him. Some of her stubborn nature burned through the apologetic face she was wearing, her ears pressing forward and shoulders rolling back proudly. Why should she be ashamed?

<style type="text/css">
.sidraflower .space {float:right; height:384px; width:250px;}
.sidraflower .words {font-size:32px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:32px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 90px 20px;}
.sidraflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sidraflower p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.sidraflower {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:300px; background-color: #521eaa; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ajxtt3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.sidraflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread