I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He listened to her response. His ears rolling from back to front, then stayed alert. His ocean gaze watched her, taking in all her body language and vocal pitches. He was studying her while his arms folded over his chest unhappy with all this. She nearly slept with another male while in heat! Then she stole from him! It wasn't like she stole food, or a weapon. She stole jewelry. Was she that materialistic? If she was, he didn't mind, but the fact was she stole something that wasn't needed for survival. Yeah, she could have traded it for something needed. But she was in a pack now, there was no need to survive as she did. That was over. Casa was safe with many things to offer beyond that like food and shelter.

Aro leaned forward a growl coming from his chest after he soaked in her words, "Look, you have no need for that anymore! If you want jewelry, I'll make you jewelry. Casa can keep you safe, can provide you with food, and shelter! Why steal anymore!?" His lips drew up in a small flash of his teeth, "..I ca--I.." Aro was at a lost now. He was so angry again. But his anger really wasn't directed to her..it was to himself. "..Look! I'm sorry!" He yelled out, his eyes closed as he did. I was hard for him to say it. He never wanted to do things he'd regret. He never regretted sleeping with others. He'd never regretted getting anyone pregnant, deep down that is. But somehow, Sidra was able to make him regret it. "...I am sorry I slept with other women...I'm sorry!" He then threw himself back down onto the bed and rolled his back to her gripping his pillow childishly. Fuck this! He grumbled in his mind. His ears pasted back in a ball of rotten emotions.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread