I'm not calling you a liar...
[html]
You twist the truth
before my eyes

(000)

Ooc.

The scolding came shortly after she explained herself, ears folding back as the obsidian man pressed forward at her a growl trembling through his maw. The dominant facade she put on moments ago quickly crumbled when he came to face her. She sunk low eyes finding a place on the ground while he spoke, her feat scratched at the floor boards nervously. Aro offered to make her jewelry himself. It was a sweet notion, one that brought a small smile to her lips. She finally found the courage to face him as he finished punishing her with words and she nodded lightly. I don't know why...I just did it. Aro's teeth bared shortly at her and she sunk lower in submission feeling inclined to do so in this situation. He was pissed. Nobody had ever been pissed at her for stealing, or using her body to gain something. Now that someone important to her was telling her it was wrong, she felt that it was and was ashamed to have done it. She'd apologized though, what more could she do to show her Knight she was sorry? Amethyst eyes darted away again as he fumbled his words finally bursting out with an apology of his own. Eyes widened in surprise as she turned back to him, head cocking in a curious fashion.

It was clear on his expression that it took him a lot to say that. In this moment, Sidra didn't know what the apology was for and continued to look at him, the explanation shortly following. After that, he tossed himself onto his bed in a dramatic way making a smile form on her lips. Things became serious again when she realized the reason behind his apology. What's she'd done with Alister did make him feel bad about what he'd done in the past, before they'd even talked about their relationship. It had still hurt her to know he'd done it, and it was even worse knowing he'd having to care for both of the women later on when his attentions should be on her. and I'm sorry I almost slept with Alister...it was stupid. I shouldn't have even left the borders. Her features softened up, a hand lifting to run up Aro's back. Those women are in the past, I don't care anymore. That wasn't the whole truth. She didn't care about what had happened so much as she cared about what Aro might still do. It worried her knowing he could have eyes for more than one woman. I won't steal anymore. In that situation, it was just an outlet for the stress in my life. I promise I haven't done it since I've been here and it won't happen again.

<style type="text/css">
.sidraflower .space {float:right; height:384px; width:250px;}
.sidraflower .words {font-size:32px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:32px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 90px 20px;}
.sidraflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sidraflower p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.sidraflower {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:500px; min-width:300px; background-color: #521eaa; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ajxtt3.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.sidraflower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread