[MaMa] The Little Carving
[html]
Out of Character

Sorry for the long wait!

In Character

Smiling broadly, he brought himself close to her, eyes warm at simply the sight of her. He couldn't imagine being with anyone else. They would be a family together and he was content and happy where he was. He didn't feel trapped or edgy with her, his energy was there but under control. The warmth and calmness in his eyes showed it all. Helios would stare into her eyes for an eternity if the world allowed him that, but alas he had to content with the limitations of realism. Noting her curiosity, he draw his hands close to his chest and rested them on his heart. He could feel the delicate carving work on his palms and bowed his eyes for a moment.

"First, I want to give you something that comes from my heart," he pressed his cupped hands against his chest for a moment, feeling their pressure then drawing away. Moving from himself, he put his cupped hands where her heart was. "I'm giving it to your heart. So that it will become part of our heart." He drew it downward to her abdomen and paused there. Smiling he brought up his hands once again, feeling a little sappy over his demonstration to her. Opening them, he revealed the little carving to her, content with its appearance and the love he had put into every stroke of the knife. He hope she could see it. It was not often that he gifted his own artwork, as he normally left them where he carved them and let nature due its own thing to the piece. But the carving he had made was for them, not for nature, it was theirs, together as one.

<style>
.Kowl-country p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kowl-country b {color:#171816;}
.Kowl-country-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kowl-country-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8AA40F; 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kowl-country-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kowl-country {background-color:#B0BFD2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lUW4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread