[p] cold shot
[html]
text goes here

Tony shook his head with a chuckle. Ochre eyes peering down at Alyssum, full of childish humour. 'Fine! Fine! Bu' y'know...' he sucked in air dramatically, 'Y' are. An' y' better get used to it. Lil' Cal'll be callin' his Gra'ma in jus' a few weeks'. He picked Callum as an example, because he could definitely see him doing that. Luca, not so much. Luca was too mature, even at this tender age, too polite. Too perfect. Tony smiled fondly to himself, clearing his throat before moving on with the conversation, nodding along with the arm comment.

Ochre eyes darked slightly, and Tony gave Alyssum a childish shrug. 'I'unno' he mumbled, looking up but avoiding his stepmother's gaze. It was easier to think of her as just another member of the family and not some woman younger than his own mate boning his own father. He shuddered, but it was well masked by a well timed gust of wind. 'S'pose 's better than tha' whore he knocked up fr'm tha' other pack...' Tony scowled softly, turning to Aly after a moment and giving her a soft, awkward smile.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread