A morning howl.
[html]

A diverted smile crossed Aura’s sister lips as the female alpha pointed out her sibling’s mistake. Aura took a hand to the back of her head leaving the beautifully carved knife back inside her bag. “Where have I left my manners?” She shook her dark pelt and tilted her head at one side shoving a wisp of hair off her eyes. “It is a pleasure X’yrin. My name is Aura, Aura Tenebris. And she is my sister Caedis”.

After being introduced by her sibling, the creamy-pelted female gazed back toward their hidden camp and said. “I will be taking my leave now”. She said exchanging a meaningful gaze with her sister before looking back at the pack female. “If my assistance is still required feel free to call me again”. Saying this, the blue-eyed hybrid handed Aura her traveling bag and departed in her way back to their camp.

Aura settled both bags in the floor and laid herself back against a nearby tree with a casual pose. “Again, sorry for my lack of manners...Feel free to check and see if there is anything of your likeing. My sister can bring something from our camp if you want Miss”. The dark female smiled once more making a small invitation for the female alpha to inspect her merchandise.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread