[MaMa] another world, another mystery
[html]

Silver eyes regarded Claudius fondly with tiredness. Though it wasn't for lack of sleep, more emotional stress she seemed to end up putting on herself once in a while. Work for the pack were things she could do easily enough, without a second thought now she'd been doing it for long enough. But the weight of all the stupid shit she'd done in her life. Even thing's she'd grown to love, Sarajevo, Jakub, Jacinto. She regretted. Io frowned again, but sighed and turned her gaze up to Claudius with a genuine smile. 'No. You did not wake me' she said softly, turning around and gazing up at her hut. Claudius would fit in here. He had before. And he was always welcome, so the soft flick of her tail and the fact she'd left the door was invitation enough, she assumed.

'What did you bring me?' she questioned smiling. She was not a material girl, but presents were always welcome of course. Especially on days like this. Io was silent for a moment, flopping herself back down on her fur pile before looking back up to Claudius. 'I said, 'good morning' she informed him. She knew she'd hate to not know what someone had said. And even if he'd guessed at the gist of her speech, it was nice to know someone cared enough to waste breath telling you something.

<style>
.yuib2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.yuib2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.yuib2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#CB6C1D; line-height:15px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FLfIm.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#883B01; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread