What a small, small world.
[html]

Word Count →

I like your table.

Adrian had been playing for a few minutes before he heard the laughter. It was good laughter. That of innocent and joy. Adrian looked up from his flute as Skye, the pack leader, approached him. He smiled, still playing the whimsical instrument. Finally he let out one final, joyous note, letting it ring out and echo through the small town before he put it down on his lap and waved at Skye. "Thank you. I like to share my music with others, so I figured I would come out here where the rest of the pack could hear better." He said, chuckling. He wasn't sure that the rest of the pack would have welcomed the music but Adrian figured that in a pack full of artisans and traders, there had to be at least some who would appreciate his playing. And it looked like he had found three. The pack leader and her two pups. Adrian smiled at the pups as they yipped. He loved pups.

"I hope they are good memories." He said earnestly. The way she said had made him think that something had happened. Adrian hoped they hadn't had a falling out. His music was meant to bring people joy and entertainment, not remind them of sad happenings. Adrian picked the flute up and looked it over again, running his finger over the name once more. Shawchert, he thought with a frown, I wonder who his friends were. Adrian wasn't completely sure it was a man, though it sound like a man's name. Adrian couldn't help but feel a connection to this mystery person.

<style type="text/css">
.KidoTwinsSnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KidoTwinsSnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow {margin:0px auto; width:468px; background-color:#F0F8FF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6IyXS.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191970; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread