What a small, small world.
[html]

Adrian wasn't sure why Skye was interested in the flute. Maybe it was just simple curiosity but Adrian had a feeling that it was something more. When she asked if the pack smelled marshy, Adrian tried to recall the scent. "Yes, a little. I couldn't really pick up a good scent. But I could tell it wasn't a nice place to linger." He said, remember how his fur had stood on end when he was near the pack.

Skye's words didn't make sense at first. The flute that he know held, once belonged to the leader of the pack he was once a part of? It didn't seem possible. "So wait, you mean, I came to Cercatori d'Arte with the flute of someone who once lead it?" It still didn't make sense coming from his mouth. What was the chance that Adrian had found a flute that once belonged to a leader of his pack. Adrian looked at Skye with a look of almost disbelief, "And that some person, is the friend you just told me about?" It was one of those once in a life time coincidences.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread