What a small, small world.
[html]

Adrian wasn't sure how he felt about living so close to Hotaru but never being able to openly approach her. It was hard because when ever he saw her, the guilt he had been holding at bay washed over him and threatened to crush his heart. But Adrian wouldn't leave. He deserved the pain and the guilt. He had blind his own sister. The sister he loved so dearly. He had been so obsessed with protecting her that he had been the one to hurt her. And now, Adrian was trying to fix things. But how could he fix something that broken? How could he mend a relationship that had been broken because he loved his sister so much. He still hadn't figured out the answer to that.

The big wolf perked up as Skye inquired about how he was adjusting to the pack. In truth, Adrian loved it. He had meant a few members who were friendly but also he just loved the feel of the town. He had yet to explore more of the pack's territory, but he would eventually. "Honestly, I'm loving it so far. The people I've meant so far are really friendly. And I just love the feel of the pack. Plus," He grinned sheepishly, "No one complains about my loud music here." He said, chuckling. Adrian knew that some packs would hate the sound of joyful music during the day, but Cercatori d'Arte didn't seem to mind. Something he was grateful for. "Thank you for letting me into your pack Skye." He said, feeling grateful to the female standing in front of him. He also smiled at the pups, hoping that they knew what a good mom they had.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread