What have you done?
[html]
Ooc Heh Kai got all wicked and sexy in my head. [WC: 568 || Pts: 5]

As the slaves body was dumped in such an uncaring manner to the ground, Kai let his eyes linger upon Axelle, noticing how concerned she was about this stranger, this girl he had cut up. She would have been a great deal more cut up if he hadn't been so rudely interrupted by the girls master. Her question to him, about being just a man, got to him a little. And her follow up comment, about her being able to do whatever to him for no reason, got to him even more. His mind suddenly began to work into overdrive, and immediatly, he pictured Axelle in the same position as he had been in - hovering over a body with such a look of darkness in her eyes as she sliced the body open. He felt his heart suddenly begin to race at the image, even if it was him she was cutting into. There was something so magnetic about that picture he had in his head, of that dark streak he knew she had.

He continued to keep a close eye of his female, unable to shake the mental image of Axelle, all bloodied up, lost in the moment as she let out some of that darkness and as she turned towards the shelf to look for something, his body reacted quickly. Letting go of his wounded shoulder, ignoring the sting of it for now, Kai quickly closed the distance between him and Axelle, and just as she turned back around, bottle of vodka in her hand, he would be standing right before her, only an inch away, his breaths a little quicker than before. His eyes burned now with a predatory fire as he watched her, looking to the bottle she held, his hand quickly reaching down to take it from her, almost as if he was helping her. "I don't know whose she is. I didn't ask for her masters name, but I'm sure he'll be easy enough to find." Kai didn't elaborate on why - Tyko had been left with no horse, no dagger and no slave, with some sort of injury to his leg, not to mention the knock-out blow he had landed.

Kai's attention had left the girl and her master, and was now firmly fixed upon Axelle, his body tingling with the proximity to her, with the darkness that crackled through his veins. "I think you'd like it, Axelle... If you tried it with the right person..." He meant torture. Or at least causing pain, in some amount. It was Kai's favourite hobby, and as his eyes watched Axelle's closely, trying to read her, he lifted the bottle of vodka to his lips before taking a large gulp of the burning liquid. Kai's demeanour had shifted - he had approached the pack lands as an injured party but now, he was right back in control of things once more, and it was clear that whatever darkness had showed itself when he had cut up the slave was still present in him now, his posture dangerous, confident and turned on. Lifting the bottle, he offered it back to her, the look in his eye as he regarded his mate was the same way as a hungry lion would watch a tasty, vulnerable gazelle. Like she were already doomed to be taken. Except Kai wanted to take Axelle in a whole different way.

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread