What have you done?
[html]

WC:306+ - OOC Points - 3

Axelle didn't answer him, therefore didn't deny that she would have fun in trying out a little bit of torture, causing his grin to broaden, even when she snatched the bottle back from him and moved around to focus her attention on the stricken slave girl. Kai turned and watched as Axelle tipped the vodka bottle up and let the contents pour over the girl, who didn't take long to respond, a shiver running down Kai's spine. This image before him was perfect - injured girl and Axelle causing her more misery. Granted, she was trying to help the slave but still, it was something he would remember for a while.

And then, that punch. Kai knew it was a reflex after the torment he had put the slave through, but when her fist connected, however weakly, with Axelle's face, every muscle in him tensed up and he swiftly went to move over to the other side of the girl, to retaliate in Axelle's behalf, to punish the girl for striking his mate. But he knew that it would only flare the situation, and so he forced himself to hang back, for Axelle's sake, not the slaves. If it were down to him, he would kill the slave girl there and then. "I never bothered to ask her name, or his. Her master was pretty old, black fur, and his leg wasn't in great condition" His answer to Axelle's earlier question. His eyes lowered to watch the panicing girl, offering her a dangerous snarl. "Tell her what she wants to know from you, or I will finish the job I started on you back out in the woods..." She would know that it was no idle threat, that if given half a chance, he would kill her, simply for the strike to Axelle if nothing else.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread