What have you done?
[html]

WC:239+ - OOC Can't remember if Kai knows Axelle's father's name so I'm playing it like he doesn't hehe Let me know if it needs to be changed. Points -

Malakai's eyes locked onto the girl as she broke the glass, ignoring the liquid that splashed onto him, instead his focus locked onto the roken glass she waved around aimed at him. But more importantly, he knew the girl could use it on Axelle. Everything in him tensed up, but whatever movement he had wanted to make was stopped by the hand that Axelle had put up to defend the girl. So all the big male could do was snarl his fury and frustration.

However, when the slave answered Axelle's question about her master, the name meant nothing to Kai. Why should it? But it clearly meant something to Axelle. Her reaction was instant, like every fibre in her body became firm and Kai inched closer to his female, his agression towards the slave fading in favour of his obvious concern for Axelle. Kai's hands lifted to try to brush against her waist, but she quickly moved away from him and began pacing the den. Kai wanted to soothe her, wanted to calm her a little but she suddenly headed back towards the slave girl. Kai was suddenly worried what she would do to her and so he moved up behind his mate, his hands moving to find her waist, tryiny to wrap his arms around her if she would let him, of course. He knew she was still pissed off with him. "How do you know Tyko, Baby?

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread