What have you done?
[html]

WC:279+ - OOC Yeah its all fine with me. END. Points - 0

The idea of Axelle going off without him still didn't sit right with him, but what other choice did he have? As Axelle and the slave appeared, Kai led them to the horse and smiled a little as Axelle noticed the saddle - he wanted her to be as comfortable as possible on this trip. Nodding softly as he was instructed to help the slave girl onto the back of the beast, Kai did as he was told and with a fluid motion, though he winced a little as his shoulder wound twitched a little, he hoisted the girl up, allowing her to climb onto the back of the horse.

Her words to him caused him to nod confidently. "Yeah, I know you will be alright." He hoped his bravado masked his fear well enough. He again nodded as Axelle told him she would call when it was done with. "Okay, I will be our borders, listening closely." He didn't need to tell her again that if anything went wrong, she should call for him. He smiled a little as she blew him a kiss, before he had to watch his female ride off for a confrontation long overdue with her father. Feeling lost almost, Malakai sighed heavily, glancing around before following after Axelle and the horse. He trailed them across Anathema territory, but he stopped at the edge of their borders, taking the time to shift into his Secui form, making himself as ready as he could be just in case she did need him. And there, he sat, looking out into the treeline, his ears flickering with every noise, his body ready to move in a heartbeat.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread