dirty sand
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

She was relieved when he took the bait, focusing then on where he lived and the clan called Inferni. She smiled a bit when he spoke of it, having just gone by there not too long ago. She had been intrigued by the wolf skulls lined in a row on sharpened sticks, and had even come across one if its members. She had been fairly nice, and even convinced Ryan to stick around this area for a little while longer.

"Inferni, huh? I actually went by there about a day ago. I met a woman too." She couldn’t remember her name right now. Had they even introduced themselves? She wasn’t sure. "She was a bit older," though not much older than Ryan herself. "Maybe just a few years?" Kind of like her mother. "She had golden hair and bright blue eyes. Do you know her? She seemed rather kind." She studied Anselm’s face – his red eyes – and looked on as the sun reflected on the damp fur of his face.

"I came from south of here. No where in particular. My mother and I are travelers – we’ve never lived in one place. I’m sort of just passing through," she told him, trying to picture him with her mother. Had Lene been a traveler when she had met this man? She wondered if maybe she had once lived in Inferni with him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread